All I know now : wonderings and advice on making friends, making mistakes, falling in (and out of) love, and other adventures in growing up hopefully / written and illustrated by Carrie Hope Fletcher.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TEEN 305.235 FLE (Text)||36626103780409||Teen Non-fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781615192946 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1615192948 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 336 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : The Experiment, 
Search for related items by subject
Conduct of life.
Teenagers > Life skills guides > Juvenile literature.
Teenagers > Conduct of life > Juvenile literature.
Success in adolescence > Juvenile literature.
- Baker & Taylor
The author shares experiences and advice to teenagers on the perils of growing up, including how to make friends, how to deal with bullies, and how to navigate online life.
- Workman Press.
“This is a best friend in book form.”—Andrew Kaufman, author of All My Friends Are Superheroes
Today, Carrie Hope Fletcher is living her dream as an actress and YouTube star. But not long ago, she was trying to survive the many perils of the Teen Age . . .
- The Rumor Mill: The more a rumor is spread, the farther it gets from the truth. It’s like a giant taffy pull.
- The Disgusting Business of Falling in Love: I’ve never known something to be so gleefully wonderful and soul-crushingly exhausting.
- The Twitter-Sphere: If the Internet is starting to crush your soul . . . close the laptop!
- Bears: Self-explanatory.
Thankfully, she made it through! And although memories of her struggles, woes, and foibles stick around (as Soul Shrapnel, if you will), they look a little different today, thanks to The Amazing Goggles of Hindsight.
So, in All I Know Now, Carrie shares, well, exactly that—heartfelt advice and hopeful thoughts on growing up. She just did it herself. She has the stuffed animals to prove it!