- 22 of 23 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780545675994 (jacketed hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545675995 (jacketed hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781338032468
456 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:||In the Sunken City that was once Paris the guillotine rules again, while Sophia Bellamy from the Commonwealth across the Channel Sea tries to rescue as many of the revolution's victims as she can smuggle out, and some prisoners disappear from their cells, with a red-tipped rook feather left in their place--but who is the mysterious Red Rook and where does Sophia's wealthy fiance,́ René Hasard, fit in?|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rescues Juvenile fiction
Secrecy Juvenile fiction
Adventure and adventurers Fiction
Paris (France) Juvenile fiction
Paris (France) Fiction
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Young adult fiction.