- 67 of 71 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
1 current hold with 71 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||ALL (Text)||36626102716933||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780553384833 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 055338483X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 290 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Bantam trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2007
|General Note:|| Includes excerpt from the author's book: The sugar queen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sisters Claire and Sydney are the last of their curious family, a family that have always had peculiar gifts that make them outsiders in their small North Carolina town. When Sydney leaves, then later returns home with a young daughter the sisters must deal with their common legacy and each other.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
North Carolina > Fiction.