The distance between lost and found
- 28 of 28 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 28 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TEEN Holmes (Text)||36626103621561||1st Floor Teen Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062317261 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062317288 (hardcover)
297 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers ; 
- Copyright: ©2015
|Summary, etc.:||Sophomore Hallie Calhoun, her former friend Jonah, and new friend Rachel leave a church youth group hike in the Great Smoky Mountains and become lost for five days, struggling to survive as Hallie finally speaks about the incident that made her a social pariah and Jonah admits why it hurt him so much.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Lost children Fiction
Interpersonal relations Fiction
Conduct of life Fiction
Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.) Fiction
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.|