- 31 of 31 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 31 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||VRE (Text)||36626103572806||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781400068173 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1400068177 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 414 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 413-414).
|Summary, etc.:|| "A young Parisian woman is exiled to Provence to take care of her husband's ailing grandfather during the Vichy regime, but discovers that despite the horrors of war, the paintings of Cezanne, Pisarro, Chagall, and Picasso bring to life the landscape around her and allow her once again to experience love"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women > Fiction.
Art > Psychological aspects > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > France > Fiction.
Provence (France) > Fiction.
France > History > German occupation, 1940-1945 > Fiction.