- 55 of 60 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
1 current hold with 60 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||CHA (Text)||36626103464798||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1250010691 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781250010698 (hardcover)
343 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:||Caring for her family on their mid-20th-century tobacco farm after the loss of her parents, 15-year-old Ivy connects with Grace County social worker Jane, who strains her personal and professional relationships with her advocacy of Ivy's family, whose dark secrets test Jane's resolve against racial tensions and state-mandated sterilizations.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||North Carolina Fiction
Social workers Fiction