- 32 of 35 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Lebanon Public Library.
0 current holds with 35 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781250002846 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: ix, 448 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| Son of a demon Nick Gautier just wants to be a normal guy, but when he is sucked into an alternate reality he realizes the value of his powers.
Search for related items by subject
Teenage boys >
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
New Orleans (La.) > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Alternative histories (Fiction).
Search for related items by series