- 7 of 8 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TEEN Rush Altered #1 (Text)||36626103523080||1st Floor Teen Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316197090 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 323 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2013.
Series numeration from goodreads.com.
Seventeen-year-old Anna finds herself on the run from her father's enigmatic Agency, along with the four teen boys the Agency had been experimenting on, as they try to make sense of erased memories, secret identities, and genetic alteration.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Runaways > Fiction.
Genetic engineering > Fiction.
Memory > Fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.