Ramona forever / Beverly Cleary ; illustrated by Alan Tiegreen.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061685460 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061685461 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061685477 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 006168547X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
Ramona's year in third grade is highlighted by the arrival of Howie's rich uncle, a change in her after-school situation, a surprise wedding, a death and a new arrival in the family, and her father's getting a job.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Juvenile fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.