The silence of the library
- 19 of 22 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 22 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Twp PL - Waterloo||F JAM (Text)||30090000681127||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0425257282 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780425257289 (paperback)
308 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Berkley Prime Crime mass-market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Prime Crime, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2014
|General Note:||Contains excerpt from Bless her dead little heart.
Series numeration taken from Fantastic ficion.
"Berkley Prime Crime mystery"--Spine.
|Summary, etc.:||When the arrival in their town of famous novelist Electra Barnes Cartwright, the creator of a beloved girl detective series, results in murder, librarian Charlie Harris and his Maine Coon cat Diesel investigate.|
Search for related items by subject
Murder Investigation Fiction
Harris, Charlie (Fictitious character) Fiction
Search for related items by series