Talk with your kids : 109 conversations about ethics and things that really matter / Michael Parker.
- 11 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||649.7 PAR (Text)||30090000677794||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781579129484 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 157912948X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 253 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Publisher: New York : Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers, 
|General Note:|| Originally published by Jane Curry Publishing under the title: Ethics: 101 conversations to have with your kids.
|Summary, etc.:|| A collection of philosphical questions and situations to pose to your children, in order to start discussions on topics such as cyberbullying, stealing, and cheating. Designed to encourage critical thinking on subjects which may otherwise be awkward to introduce.
Search for related items by subject
Children > Conduct of life.