- 56 of 63 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 63 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||AUDIOBOOK Grisham (Text)||36626103497814||2nd Floor Adult Media||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385366496 (library ed.)
- ISBN: 0385366493 (library ed.)
- Physical Description: 16 compact discs (approximately 20 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Westminster, Md.] : Books on Tape ; 
- Copyright: ℗2013
Sequel to: A time to kill.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Michael Beck.
The suspense never rests when A Time to Kill's Jake Brigance fights the good fight once again. Often named an all-time favorite by John Grisham's legions of fans, the book that started it all gets a brand-new chapter. America's favorite storyteller returns to Ford County, Mississippi, where defense attorney Jake Brigance will have to fight for justice in a trial that could tear the small town of Clanton apart.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mississippi > Fiction.
Legal fiction (Literature)