Eat like a bear / April Pulley Sayre ; illustrated by Steve Jenkins.
- 66 of 71 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 71 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||J 599.784 SAY (Text)||36626103499968||JUV Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780805090390 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0805090398 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 
- Copyright: 2013
Follows a bear from the time she emerges from her den in April after four months without food, through months of eating fish, ants, and huckleberries, to midwinter when the arrival of two cubs interrupts her long winter's rest. Includes facts about brown (grizzly) bears of the Yellowstone National Park/Glacier National Park region.
|Target Audience Note:||
Young Hoosier Book Picture Book Award nominee, 2015-2016
Search for related items by subject