- 6 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||F GEN (Text)||30090000674460||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781619021822 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 278 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : Counterpoint, 2013.
|General Note:|| "Distributed by Publishers Group West"--T.p. verso.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Terror birds -- Dharma at the gate -- Captivity -- Silence -- The girls of Apache Bryn Mawr -- Isaiah on Sunday -- In the spirit room -- Landscaping -- Fire blight -- The last animal.
|Summary, etc.:|| A remarkable series of stories unified around one theme: people who use the interface between the human and the natural world to contend with their modern challenges in love, loss, and family life.
Search for related items by subject
Short stories, American.