- 23 of 23 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Twp PL - Waterloo||I CHR (Text)||30090000674668||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780310330547 (trade paper)
- ISBN: 0310330548 (trade paper)
- Physical Description: 345 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Zondervan, 
- Copyright: ©2013
|General Note:|| Includes discussion questions (pages 343-344).
Sequel: Magnolia market.
|Summary, etc.:|| Camille Gardner grudgingly returns to Samford, Louisiana, in order to negotiate mineral rights with the locals for her uncle's business. But once there, she finds herself drawn into the community she previously hated, and begins to question her motivations.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Businesswomen > Fiction.
Mineral rights > Louisiana > Fiction.
Natural gas > Prospecting > Fiction.
Water rights > Fiction.
Louisiana > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series