- 30 of 31 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 31 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||LP ROB (Text)||30090000674213||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410461452 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410461459 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 557 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Lieutenant Eve Dallas has plenty to be grateful for this season. Hosting Roarke's big Irish family for the holiday may be challenging, but it's a joyful improvement on her own dark childhood. Other couples aren't as lucky as Eve and Roarke. The Reinholds, for example, are lying in their home stabbed and bludgeoned almost beyond recognition. Those who knew them are stunned and heartbroken by the evidence that they were murdered by their own son. Twenty-six-year-old Jerry hadn't made a great impression on the bosses who fired him or the girlfriend who dumped him but they didn't think he was capable of this. Turns out Jerry is not only capable of brutality but taking a liking to it. With the money he's stolen from his parents and a long list of grievances, he intends to finally make his mark on the world. Eve and her team already know the who, how, and why of this murder. What they need to pinpoint is where Jerry's going to strike next.
Search for related items by subject
Dallas, Eve (Fictitious character) >
Police > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Policewomen > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series