- 65 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 82 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||TF DES (Text)||30090000676234||Teen||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780670785605 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0670785601 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 435 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| "During her last summer at home before leaving for college, Emaline begins a whirlwind romance with Theo, an assistant documentary filmmaker who is in town to make a movie."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Coming of age >
Resorts > Fiction.
Beaches > Fiction.
Family-owned business enterprises > Fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Documentary films > Production and direction > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.