A dual inheritance : a novel / Joanna Hershon.
- 11 of 11 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Twp PL - Waterloo||F HER (Text)||30090000667845||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345468475 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0345468473 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xii, 476 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 
- Copyright: ©2013
|Summary, etc.:|| Forging an intense friendship in their senior year at Harvard, Ed, a Jewish, girl-crazy scholarship student; and Hugh, a Boston Brahmin who dedicatedly pines for the one who got away; abruptly and mysteriously go their separate ways years later and pursue very different lives that are shaped by their past bond.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jewish men > Fiction.
Nineteen sixties > Fiction.
Male friendship > Fiction.
Rich people > Fiction.