- 106 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
1 current hold with 123 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||F CHI (Text)||30090000674007||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385344340 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0385344341 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 400 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
|General Note:|| Series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| Jack Reacher arrives in Virginia hoping to contact the woman he spoke with on the phone in "61 Hours," only to be drafted back into the Army, where he confronts life-changing elements from his past.
Search for related items by subject