The art of stone skipping and other fun old-time games : stoopball, jacks, string games, coin flipping, line baseball, jump rope, and more/ by J.J. Ferrer ; illustrated by Todd Dakins.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||790.1 FER (Text)||30090000664065||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781936140749 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1936140748 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 185 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge Pub., Inc., c2012.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Introduction -- Ball games -- Brain games -- By myself games -- Car games -- Card games -- Group games -- Partner games.
|Summary, etc.:|| A collection of timeless games that guarantees kids a good time- by themselves, with a group of friends, or with family. Includes ball games such as Horse and Old Old Cat, card games (Crazy Eights and Rummy), sack races, and old favorites such as Duck, Duck, Goose and Red Rover. There is also a chapter for car games. Simple instructions explain the rules, how many people can play, the object of the game, and what you need. There are also fun facts about the history of the games sprinkled throughout.
Search for related items by subject