- 73 of 75 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 75 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||F COO (Text)||30090000667811||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312372842
- ISBN: 0312372841
- Physical Description: 310 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2013.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| A luxurious vacation cruise to the exotic locales of the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden turns into a nightmare for passengers and crew when their ship is suddenly attacked and captured by a band of bloodthirsty Somali pirates. An initial rescue mission ends in failure; the decks are covered in blood. Unless they are paid a ransom of $200 million dollars within seven days, the pirates threaten to execute all their hostages. But information gleaned from a captured Al Qaeda operative indicates that there is a far more dangerous conspiracy afoot.
Search for related items by subject
Carmellini, Tommy (Fictitious character) >
Grafton, Jake (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Maritime terrorism > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- [Tommy Carmellini novels ; 5]
- Coonts, Stephen, 1946- Tommy Carmellini novels ; 05.
- Coonts, Stephen, 1946- Grafton and Carmellini ; 05.