- 115 of 127 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 127 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||F EVA (Text)||30090000667803||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451628296 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1451628293 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781451628302 (trade pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1451628307 (trade pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 279 pages : map ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 
- Copyright: ©2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Embarking on a walking tour from Seattle to Key West after the losses of his beloved wife and business, Alan Christoffersen meets a series of people on his journey who impart lessons in love, sacrifice and forgiveness until a crisis in St. Louis threatens his healing progress.
Search for related items by subject
Life change events > Fiction.
Walking > United States > Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series