Etiquette & espionage / Gail Carriger.
- 48 of 49 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 49 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TEEN Carriger Finishing #1 (Text)||36626103528691||1st Floor Teen Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316190084 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 031619008X (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780316190107 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0316190101 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 307 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2013.
In an alternate England of 1851, spirited fourteen-year-old Sophronia is enrolled in a finishing school where, she is surprised to learn, lessons include not only the fine arts of dance, dress, and etiquette, but also diversion, deceit, and espionage.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series