- 35 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
2 current holds with 44 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||I PET (Text)||30090000662549||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764209833 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0764209833 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 364 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2013
|Summary, etc.:|| Piper McKenna would be overjoyed at the sight of her estranged brother, except that he's covered in blood. She knows he's innocent, but can they prove it? --Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Brothers and sisters >
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Alaska > Fiction.
Canada > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series