- 7 of 7 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Twp PL - Waterloo||F ARM (Text)||30090000662200||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451625363 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1451625367 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 328 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Touchstone trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Touchstone, 2013.
|General Note:|| Includes reading guide.
Series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| New agent Mercy Gunderson is ready for action - unfortunately, she's stuck doing paperwork in an overheated government office building. But she gets more than she bargained for when she's thrown into her first FBI murder case, working with the tribal police on the Eagle River Reservation, where the victim is the teenage niece of the recently elected tribal president. When another gruesome killing occurs during the early stages of the investigation, Mercy and fellow FBI agent Shay Turnbull are at odds about whether the crimes are connected.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women private investigators > Fiction.
Indian reservations > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Search for related items by series