Young Thurgood : the making of a Supreme Court justice / Larry S. Gibson ; foreword by Thurgood Marshall Jr.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||347.73 GIB (Text)||30090000661939||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781616145712 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1616145714 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 413 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Amherst, N.Y. : Prometheus Books, 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 341-393) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A close examination of Thurgood Marshall's earlier formative years in Maryland when his personality, attitudes, priorities, and work habits had crystallized.
Search for related items by subject
United States. Supreme Court > Officials and employees.
United States. Supreme Court > History.
Judges > United States > Biography.