- 11 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||SF HER (Text)||30090000662259||Science Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765328960 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 692 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2012.
|General Note:|| Series information from NoveList.
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Summary, etc.:|| Visiting a secluded stately home that country locals believe to be haunted, paranormal investigator David Ash looks into stories about strange occurrences and makes a shocking discovery beyond anything he has ever encountered.
Search for related items by subject
Haunted houses >
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.