This record has been deleted from the database. We recommend that you remove this title from any lists it may have been added to.
- ISBN: 9780307273574 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0307273571 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 325 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2012.
|General Note:|| "Originally published in Great Britain in slightly different form by Orion Books, London, in 2012"--Title page verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| Follows the efforts of a woman who turns a coastal Ireland mansion into a holiday resort and receives an assortment of first guests who throughout the course of a week share laughter and the heartache of respective challenges.
Search for related items by subject
Bed and breakfast accommodations >
City and town life > Ireland > Fiction.
Ireland > Fiction.
FICTION / Family Life.
FICTION / Contemporary Women.
FICTION / Literary.