- 10 of 10 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||F OCH (Text)||30090000660295||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250007353 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250007356 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 310 p. 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Thomas Dunne Books, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Halfway through SEAL training, Cadet Jack Walker's whisked away to join four SEALS--and their dog--for a special ops mission involving demons, possessed humans, mass-murdering cults, and evil in its darkness and most primeval form.
Search for related items by subject
Special operations (Military science) > Fiction.
Demonology > Fiction.
Cults > Fiction.