Rudy : my story / by Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger with Mark Dagostino.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Twp PL - Waterloo||796.332 RUE (Text)||30090000656624||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780849948398 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0849948398 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xvi, 281 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Nashville : Thomas Nelson, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| A biography of Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger, an undiagnosed dyslexia who struggles against tremendous odds to become a Notre Dame football player.
Search for related items by subject
Football players > United States > Biography.
College athletes > United States > Biography.
Dyslexics > United States > Biography.
University of Notre Dame > Football.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Football team)