The return of the king : being the third part of the Lord of the Rings / by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- 12 of 12 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Eckhart Public Library System.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780547928197 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 054792819X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xii, 732-1137 pages : maps ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Boston, New York : Mariner Books, 
- Copyright: ©1994
|General Note:|| "The text of this edition of The Return of the King contains all corrections and revisions that have been made since the original publication"--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| As the armies of the Dark Lord gather, Aragorn joins with the Riders of Rohan, Merry and Pippin escape into the Fangorn Forest and meet the Ents, Gandalf returns, and Sam and Frodo are separated after Frodo is captured by the Orcs.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Baggins, Frodo (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Middle Earth (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Fiction.
Wizards > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Lord of the rings ; pt. 3
- Tolkien, J. R. R. (John Ronald Reuel), 1892-1973. Lord of the rings ; 03.