The two towers : being the second part of The lord of the rings / by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- 11 of 12 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Eckhart Public Library System.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TF TOLKIEN j.r.r. lotr bk.2 (Text)||840191002032493||Teen - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780547928203
- ISBN: 0547928203
- Physical Description: x, 404-725 pages : maps ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Boston, New York : Mariner Books, 
- Copyright: ©1994
|General Note:|| Originally published: London : Allen & Unwin, c1954.
|Summary, etc.:|| After losing Gandalf and being divided from their other companions during an Orc attack, Frodo and Sam continue towards Mordor, Land of the Enemy, to destroy the Ring, accompanied only by a mysterious figure that follows them.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Baggins, Frodo (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Middle Earth (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The lord of the rings ; pt. 2
- Tolkien, J. R. R. (John Ronald Reuel), 1892-1973. Lord of the rings ; 02.