- 65 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 74 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||F MOR (Text)||30090000657754||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781439152805
- ISBN: 1439152802
- ISBN: 9781439152812 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 484 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Atria Books hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Withdrawing from a family party to the solitude of her tree house, 16-year-old Laurel Nicolson witnesses a shocking murder that for the next fifty years shapes her beliefs, her acting career, and the lives of three strangers from vastly different cultures.
Search for related items by subject
Family secrets >
Life change events > Fiction.
Actresses > England > Fiction.
Great Britain > Social life and customs > 20th century > Fiction.