- 21 of 21 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Twp PL - Waterloo||ROM THO (Text)||30090000654595||Romance||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425250372 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0425250377 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 313 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Berkley mass-market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2012.
|General Note:|| Includes excerpt from Jodi Thomas's next book, Chance of a lifetime.
Series numeration from NoveList.
"Berkley historical romance"--Spine.
|Summary, etc.:|| When he puts Rose McMurray's life in danger, Texas Ranger Duncan McMurray, who has watched out for Rose since they were children, tries to protect her from an outlaw gang determined to kill her, without letting her know.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Texas Rangers > Fiction.
Adoption > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.
Search for related items by series