Angels at the table : a Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy Christmas story / Debbie Macomber.
- 108 of 113 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 113 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||F MAC (Text)||30090000657739||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345528872 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0345528875 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 228 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2012.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from Fantastic Fiction website.
Includes an excerpt from the author's forthcoming book, Starting Now.
|Summary, etc.:|| Taking an apprentice angel to Times Square to show him the delights and opportunities of the city, angels Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy help Will to introduce a lonely chef and food critic who after a year-long separation are reunited during the holiday season.
In this joyous and whimsical holiday novel, Debbie Macomber rings in the season with the return of Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy, delivering laughs, love, and a charming dose of angelic intervention.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series