- 39 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 43 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||I CON (Text)||30090000654827||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764209130 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0764209132 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781451781335 (Paw Prints)
- Physical Description: 332 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Bethany House, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| After surviving a fire in a cave and fighting in the Civil War, Seth Kincaid has returned to Colorado crazier than ever and while Seth remembers a lot of things, he doesn't remember getting married but Callie is determined to help him remember and try to rekindle their love before one of them goes over the edge.
Search for related items by subject
Marriage > Fiction.
United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Veterans > Fiction.