- 14 of 14 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TEEN Lee The Agency #2 (Text)||36626103352407||1st Floor Teen Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763656430
- ISBN: 0763656437
- ISBN: 9780763687502 (trade paperback)
337 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. pbk ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2010.
|General Note:||"A Mary Quinn mystery"--Jacket.|
|Summary, etc.:||As a nearly full-fledged member of the Agency, the all-female detective unit based in Miss Scrimshaw's Academy for Girls, Mary Quinn, disguised as a poor apprentice builder, must brave the sinister underworld of Victorian London in order to unmask a murderer.|
|Target Audience Note:||
HL 760 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject