- 56 of 57 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 57 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780618777136 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 061877713X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780547076317 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781428764200 (Follett bdg.)
- ISBN: 1428764208 (Follett bdg.)
- ISBN: 0547076312
- Physical Description: 313 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Graphia/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2007.
- Copy Count: 3 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:|| Mick Johnson works hard for a placement on the varsity team during his freshman year, and decides to use steroids in order to hold onto his edge, despite the consequences to his health and social life.
|Target Audience Note:|| Young Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.