https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZB5_5EYPeE - Book trailer
- 19 of 19 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Mooresville Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Mooresville PL - Mooresville.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780425246184
- ISBN: 0425246183
- ISBN: 9781617937972
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Berkley Prime Crime mass-market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Prime Crime, 
- Copyright: ©2012
|General Note:|| Series numeration from NoveList.
"Berkley Prime Crime mystery"--Spine.
|Summary, etc.:|| Athena College's new writer in residence is native son and playwright Connor Lawton, known for his sharp writing-and sharper tongue. After an unpleasant encounter, librarian Charlie Harris heads home to a nice surprise: his daughter Laura is subbing for another Athena professor. Unfortunately her old flame Connor Lawton got her the job. But before Connor finishes his newest play, he's murdered-and Laura is the prime suspect. Charlie and his faithful cat, Diesel, follow Connor's cluttered trail to find the true killer before his daughter is forever catalogued under M...for murderer.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Librarians > Fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Search for related items by series