Double Cross : a novel / by James Patterson.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0729/2007019762-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0742/2007019762-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 109 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 118 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||F PAT (Text)||30090000549761||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316015059
- ISBN: 0316015059
- Physical Description: 389 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2007.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| Just when Alex thought his life was calming down into a routine of patients and therapy sessions, he finds himself back in the game--this time to catch a criminal mastermind like no other.
Search for related items by subject
Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) >
Police > Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
African American police > Fiction.
Police psychologists > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.