Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? / by Bill Martin, Jr. ; pictures by Eric Carle.
https://youtu.be/_E0p_EeO6xM - Book trailer
- 99 of 106 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Mooresville Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Mooresville PL - Mooresville.
0 current holds with 106 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780805092448 (paper over board : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0805092447
- ISBN: 9781451734997 (paw prints)
- Physical Description: 33 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: 1st My first reader ed.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt, 2010.
|General Note:|| "My first reader."
|Summary, etc.:|| Children see a variety of animals, each one a different color, and a teacher looking at them. Includes note to parents and teachers, and related activities.
|Target Audience Note:|| AD 440 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stories in rhyme.
Color > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.