- 49 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 copies at Zionsville Public Library.
- 0 copies at Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch.
0 current holds with 53 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||TEEN FIC PEARSON, MARY E. "FOX" BK.1 (Text)||33946002655186||Teen . 2nd Floor||Checked out||08/13/2015|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||TEEN FIC PEARSON, MARY E. "FOX" BK.1 (Text)||33946002655194||Teen . 2nd Floor||Checked out||08/12/2015|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||TEEN FIC PEARSON, MARY E. "FOX" BK.1 (Text)||33946002655202||Teen . 2nd Floor||Checked out||08/12/2015|
- ISBN: 9780805076684 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0805076689 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780312594411 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0312594410 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 266 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Square Fish ed.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt, 2009, c2008.
|General Note:|| Includes Go fish questions for the author.
Includes excerpt from The miles between.
|Summary, etc.:|| Seventeen-year-old Jenna Angeline Fox wakes from a long coma with no memory of who she is, and is sent home with her mother and inexplicably hostile grandmother where hours of video recordings of her childhood help spark her memories and send her on a horrifying quest to learn what really happened to her.
|Awards Note:|| Eliot Rosewater 2010-2011.
Search for related items by subject
Medical ethics >
Bioethics > Fiction.
Biotechnology > Fiction.
Self-perception > Fiction.
Memory > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series