- 32 of 33 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 33 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780446582346
- ISBN: 0446582344
- ISBN: 9780446582377 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: viii, 344 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Pub., 2010.
|General Note:|| "A novel"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| After a gypsy predicts that Rose's violent husband will kill her, Rose grabs a gun and her dog Gretel and sets out on a cross-country escape, following messages that her missing mother has left for her and unraveling family secrets.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abused women > Fiction.
Abusive men > Fiction.
Spousal abuse > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.