The water horse [sound recording] / by Dick King-Smith; read by Nathaniel Parker.
- 0 copies at Evergreen Indiana.
- 0 copies at Zionsville Public Library.
- 0 copies at Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||CD j FIC KING-SMITH (Text)||33946002383326||Audio Visual - 1st Floor||Checked out||06/01/2015|
- ISBN: 1405658371
- ISBN: 9781405658379
- Physical Description: 2 sound discs (1 hour, 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Bath, [England] : BBC Audiobooks, Ltd., p2008.
|General Note:|| Complete and unabridged.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Nathaniel Parker.
|Summary, etc.:|| Kirstie finds a strange egg on the Scottish shore and finds the creature that hatches to be part toad, part horse, part turtle, and part crocodile. He seems to be the perfect pet but he won't stop growing!
Search for related items by subject
Talking books for children.
Pets > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series