- 8 of 8 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||LARGE PRINT Andrews Meg #6 (Text)||36626102437621||2nd Floor Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786276394 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0786276398 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 485 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 
- Copyright: ©2005
|General Note:||Book 6 of the Meg Langslow Mysteries (series numeration from NoveList).|
|Summary, etc.:||Hoping to clear out years of junk that have accumulated in her recently purchased mansion, Meg Langslow holds a big lawn sale that becomes the scene of a murder when a body is discovered in the barn.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Langslow, Meg (Fictitious character) Fiction
Mansions Conservation and restoration Fiction
Women detectives Virginia Fiction
Garage sales Fiction
|Genre:||Large type books.