Julie and Julia : my year of cooking dangerously
- 55 of 56 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 56 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780316044271 (movie tie-in trade pb)
- ISBN: 9780316077675 (Scholastic ed)
- ISBN: 9780316013260 (trade pb)
- ISBN: 9780316109697 (hc)
307 pages, 11 pages, 10 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: Back Bay pbk. movie tie-in ed.
- Publisher: New York : Back Bay Books, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2005
|General Note:||"Reader's pick guide inside"--Cover.
Originally published : [New York] : Little, Brown and Co., 2005.
|Summary, etc.:||Nearing thirty and trapped in a dead-end secretarial job, Julie Powell resolved to reclaim her life by cooking, in a single year, every one of the 524 recipes in Julia Child's 1961 classic, Mastering the art of French cooking. Her unexpected reward, a new life lived with gusto.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooking, French Anecdotes
Women cooks Anecdotes
Child, Julia. Mastering the art of French cooking
Powell, Julie 1973-