- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Butler Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Butler PL - Butler.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1883953154 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781883953157 (hc : alk. paper)
280 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Mount Horeb, Wis. : Face to Face Books, c1996.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references (p. 276-279).|
|Summary, etc.:||When an old Indian medicine woman announces she intends to die, her daughter takes her to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist, a white woman, finds she is getting nowhere and slowly the tables are turned, the Indian medicine woman successfully treating the problems of the lonely and divorced white doctor.|
Search for related items by subject
Teton Indians Fiction
Leelanau County (Mich.) Fiction