- 3 copies at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 copy at Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library - Waterloo||W GRE (Text)||30090000654769||Western||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781555916893 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 247 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Golden, Colo. : Fulcrum Pub., 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a barefoot half-black, half-Native American hitchhiker who has an uncanny talent for forecasting bad weather and trouble in general gets a ride from a teenager, a friendship is born and he is hired as a ranch hand.
Search for related items by subject
Mixed descent >
Ranchers > Fiction.
Ranch life > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.