The handmaid's tale / Margaret Atwood ; with an introduction by Valerie Martin.
- 4 of 12 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Greenwood Public Library.
1 current hold with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0307264602
- ISBN: 9780307264602
- Physical Description: xxxiii, 350 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf : 2006.
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 4 / 5.0
Originally published: London : Cape, 1986. With new introd., bibliography, and chronology.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page xix).
A chilling look at the near future presents the story of Offred, a Handmaid in the Republic of Gilead, once the United States, an oppressive world where women are no longer allowed to read and are valued only as long as they are viable for reproduction.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Misogyny > Fiction.
Women > Fiction.
Search for related items by series